in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



today..not bad..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today morning quite sian..wake up den nth to do..my bro watching kid central...tink it's quite bo liao..but since i nth to do..might as well watch oso la..lol..ate fried beehoon my mom bought den go watch sonic..lol..used to play e game..nw quite sian o it liao..

eat le actually wan go bathe but parents wan bathe den bro acting lyk an asshole again den wan fight wif dem..totally can't stand dat ass..so i go watch advent children..for e 4th time..not bad la..quite nice..n tifa is so chio la.. =D

actually suppoesd to meet dom @ khatib mac @ 1 de..but noe he confirm late..in e end reali late..lucky sia..last time wait for him 1.5hrs..so today smart stay @ hm..den sia la..watch finish le den he still @ hm sia..i go slowly bathe n make hair..i reach khatib le he still not dere..so go ck find aunty jessie dey all..warehouse come same time as me..i dun wan distrub dem so i go tok to e follow me promoter..lucky today nvr call me support her products..cos i dun even use la..huiting nw cut hair le..look quite chio..haha..i go busstop wait for dom but in e end play bball..cos wait til sian..

he finally come le..we shoot shoot den go kahtib mac find his friens..den sia la..lavine not bad sia..yanzhi still say til she lyk so ugly lidat..haha..saw baolong dere den i started playing halo..but play til sian..den dom come over n watch me play..eat dinner den go play bball le..cos we play halo til all got headache..

me n dom challenge dis 2 guys n in e end dey no kick de..another 2 come n dey oso no kick..finally got dis 2 guys come..look quite pro..but still..in e end, no kick..lol..very long play wif ppl no kick le..haha..we rest n drink water den play 4 on 3 wif dis few guys look abit beng de..i dun lyk play wif beng cos loose oni den play rough..if still loose den fight..sore looser..cannot loose den dun play la..but in e end still win...haha

tink dere's smth wrong wif my bball nw..layup not very nice.shooting oso cmi..but today qie ban on form..so quite happy..haha..we tok tok awhile aft lights off..den tok somemore on e way to my hse den dom go hm i oso go hm..

reach hm le got food to eat den quite happy..but den ltr tok to parents abt dying hair n piercing ear again..n dey're still fucking stubborn lyk last time..make me reali du lan..wan burst le..lol..but nvm la..relax abit...



sia la..i lyk writing compo lidat..who wan read my life story sia..haha..thanda kanna grounded..so sad..haha..mayb nxt wk can go out ba..jia you wor thanda..dun get grounded again ar..we agreed to go swimming de hor..cannot ps me..lol..cya soon..




GOD BLESS


0 Responses to “today..not bad..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out