in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wa..first time sia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol..for e first time i didn't blog on sunday..lol...here's wad happened..

damn tired when i woke up cos oni slept 5hrs den dragged myself outta my bed n had breakfast..it's kuay chup..can't finish cos too tired..i went to lie down awhile cos mom bathing n i can't bathe n my bro finally woke up..ass sia..always wake up so late de..anyway went to bathe aft my mom came out n faster change cos dun wan take mrt go..cos if cannot meet my parents their timing den dey'll go first n i mus take train go myself..train damn ex la..so go wif paretns lor..haha..too bad my bro didn't make it so we left w/o him..

when reach church my mom ask me abt dis red mark on my arm..she ask me if is mosquito bite den i say no den she still keep asking den i fed up n kinda shoot her...it's actually bcos i folded my hands den my arm was pressing on smth..so dat's y red lor..mayb cos i'm tired den i flare @ her la..den got stomach ache so go settle..lol..aft dat teddy came in n guang came in oso..actually wan go e sanctuary de but quite late le so go sunday sch again lor..but nvr regret..cos e programme dat day was great..probably e oni good thing dat sunday sch eva had..dere was dis pastor giving a sermon..den he was damn good la..tokkng abt who wad e 老大 in e spiritual world..den tell us abt his excorcising experience..he's good la..i didn't even feel sleepy lor..lol..gave all 25bucks i had to e church..lol..

aft dat went to ilse cafe for lunch..draw money first la o cos..haha..all bought our custom made fried rice..aunty, 一个炒饭,什么都不要,豆也不要,只要午餐肉还有一个荷包蛋..haha..which means "aunty, one fried rice kosong, beans oso dun wan, oni put luncheon meat n one sunny side up" is our special order..den oso'll haf ketchup to go wif it de..haha..aft dat went for fellowship..ok la..sermon again..dis time is my parents frien giving sermon but i keep falling asleep..haha..

aft dat went to play pool wif enqi, zhewei, qiliang daoshi n my bro's gf(i tink is e gf la..friend..wadeva)..we played e 8ft table..abit off form cos quite tired..but not bad la..8feet still can own ppl..haha..aft dat took 857 hm n slept e whole journey thru..oni woke up once..


0 Responses to “wa..first time sia”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out