in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



to my fellow GLs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hey ppl..can't believe foc is over le..it was great knowing u all..remembering all e stuff we did together..how i slowly knew all o u..let's stick together k..gonna miss e gl trainings..actually i almost left gls on e 2nd training..thx ervia for keeping me dere haha..

rem my first contact wif jess was during mawai dat time..my dad gaf me n her a lift to sch..den huat was during sentosa training..same grp..gerard early early noe le.but he's e lyk dao dao n mia type so didn't reali noe him till quite some time ltr..yide oso..well..u noe how we met la hor..rem the ring..?haha..den yeo is can't rem..but shld be frm e bb sharity gift box thingy ba..when he ps us n join e bb as organisers haha..den dere was kai frm carnage..wayne is oso quite late den noe de..cos @ first he super mia frm gls cos o nra..weng n jialing is frm eleans de..den joel n jiahui we were same induction day grp..but v long ltr den bcom good de..jj is oso sentosa den i realised his existence de haha..so many o u..i can't say it all out nw..

but reali thx for being gls together wif me..i owe all e fun in poly to u guys..


0 Responses to “to my fellow GLs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out