in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



1f08 class bbq


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy got 1f08 class bbq..postponed my 'date' wif thanda to tml lol..it's lyk everytime we wan go out sure got alot o things crop up de hahah..hope tml can go out smoothly hahaha

met yineng n huimaan @ np bus stop den take bus to michelle's hse..den go up dere play com awhile den go down bbq..weijie said e maid is lyk abit not willing to help us do bbq lidat hahah..den e first time we tried cooking everything is burnt..dat's y first batch is poisonous..2nd batch is qc 3rd batch den can risk it to eat hahah..suprisingly nw i no stomachache hahaha..

den sometimes e fire too big den e satay sticks we use to skewer e chicken n hotdogs caught fire hahah..den e butter oso reali spam alot den e chicken wings caught fire..damn funny la lol...everyone is still e same..yiwei is still as yiwei-ish as eva..den huimaan is lyk still e same..yineng n weijie oso..grah..dis is dumb..everyone is still as dey were in year one hahaha..wonder if i got change onot haha...quite fun la lol..we tok cock here n dere den go up play com den come down eat n tok cock again..den when we all wanna go den got bdae cake for yineng n ervia n huimaan lol..den aft dat cos we wan wait for weijie's bro come pick us up n fetch us so we sit down tok cock la lol..den is lyk tok abt ghost stories n stuff lidat den ervia go scare yiwei..cos e maid lyk watching some horror movie den got e sound den ervia call yiwei listen den she boo v loudly beside his ear den he reali shock hahah..damn funny

den ervia oso lyk keep pulling yiwei's sleeve down den expose e shoulder hahaha..sia la..dun tell me ervia reali got e hots for yiwei sia hahahahaha..damn funny lol..dena aft dat go sit weijie's bro's car..tink is family car or smth ba den he drive us back to np..wa he is reali drive super steady la lol..cut lane super smooth hahaha...damn zai car haha..took bus back wif brigitta den while waiting i ask her she got job lobang onot den she say she's working @ some job dealing wif kids..she's still lyk super as crazy as eva la lol..dun tink i can work dere ba..i'm probably gonna curse n swear den e kids'll go hm spamming all e fucks n cbs..lol..i fell asleep on e bus den when reaching she lyk shake me up la lol..normally ppl is jus tap rite..she's lyk..grab my arm n shake den i wake up i was lyk huh wtf..? hahaha..still e same old monkey ahhaha..tot wan walk her hm cos nearing 12 le..budden since she say no nd den nvm lor hahaha..


i dunno y my parents are lyk so against me gaming til early morning..dey say is wad not rite..i tink it's some fucked up bullshit..it's not rite cos u dun lyk it..if u lyk it den it's right and allowed..wtf la walao..dun tell me to live my life according to e way u'd lyk me to live it..cos it's my life..i mean thx for giving me life n stuff lidat..budden..it's my life..n unless u're God..i dun reali plan to follow ur lifeplan so yeah..

den it's lyk.everytime my mom c me gaming she'll say wad regret letting me come poly..seriously WTF..pls it's normal for guys to game..i reali get damn pissed sometimes when my mom say dat..fuck sia..fuck cheebye..grah..

nd job nd money anyone got lobang??


0 Responses to “1f08 class bbq”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out