in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



seriously..quite busy sia haha..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



hmmm..i've been lyk so busy wif dance la..i noe it's oni one item..budden still mus wait ard @ convention n stuff lidat..den plus i lyk reach hm @ 1 for e past few days..keep taking e last bus back..tink my mom oso bs le..tink is cos she cares ba..if wan psycho myself to not get pissed @ her haha..hmm it's production dis weekend..hope i won't screw up ba..den aft dis weekend, gonna take a good rest n catch up wif my work..lol..

so far..i got

2 plant lab reports (overdue),
1 imm report,
1 chpt o maths tutorial
1 imm project
n dunno still got wad other work to do..



anyway..been learning abit o breaking too..den learning glide frm mouse haha..mouse is damn pwn la walao..super zai..dopester..haha..got alot to learn frm him sia..mus be zai oso..

lol..been missing church le..missed last week, most prob gonna miss dis week oso..it's lyk..a sunday's not a sunday w/o God la lol..

anyway..tired le..tml got flash apps @ 8..oh ya..n still nd film e belle n beau thingy..walao..abit stress sia..plus i still dunno how to fuggin wear my contacts hahaa..zzz..


0 Responses to “seriously..quite busy sia haha..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out