in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



easter sunday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wtf...my dad is super wtf la walao..bth..i play my music he fucking make so much noise..den call me put earphones..den dat time i put earphones,he kp me say i whole day put earphones den call me can't listen..wtf siaaaaaaaaaa...obviously rite..fuck..put earphones kena kp..put speakers oso kena kp..fuckernarden lol..den say wad e tings he hate i mus lyk purposely go do lidat..lyk wad sia..dance ar..fuck sia i'm not gonna stop dancing jus cos my dad dun lyk it..fuck care u lol _|_ ...dat's probably e reason i didn't n i'm never gonna invite my parents for any performances or dance tingy dat i'll eva be involved in..even if i'm gonna win boty or smth lidat..dey're still not gonna be a part o it..den still say wad cock if i reali cannot take it y don't i move out..den i say wad if i had e capability i would've done so long ago siaaaa..haha dun nd hear nagging all day long haha..seriously i dun mind living wif my bros la..haha..wif dom n zx dey all..or ben n teddy n guang n all..or wif yide n e bitches haha..i dun mind sia...it's jus e money hahaha..

lol anyway tdy is easter sunday haha..thx Jesus for dying n resurrecting for me haha..yeah..!!went church den was lyk late again hahaha..den dey were going thru lyk those elders o e church who died..lol walao i didn't noe all e elders so pwn one la..got one is wad un secretary tingy n headmaster o alot o schs hahaha..anyway heard e sermon abt wad mus carry on e Great Commission haha..hard to do for me sia lol..but i shld try anyway lol..

went to sch for e workshop held by yiu..den it's lyk when i wan leave e chapel dat time dey jus nice ask if any new ppl den i ps so faster sit down la lol..funny sia haha..den took bus back n walao eh shit..YIU IS DOPE...!!!!!! haha his choreo is super nice la lol..budden abit hard oso lol..den take pic wif him haha..yeah..!!!
anyway went to bboy wif alex n shane n david as usual..den tdy kelvin come break oso haha..david e toprock still quite funny sia haha..den he tdy super joker lol..he train groove den will come in front o u one la lol..den dat alex suddenly come lyk battle me sia haha..sian sure loose one lol..den i bite abit o born e footwork den aft dat leg cramp alr haha..

aft dat go beachroad meet shing n yide n wayne n lyehuat lol..den bought boxers n gutters..aft eat e pwn hokkien mee alr den go balcony drink haha..again is shing treat haha..sia la he treat so much i tink shldn't tear his underwear alr haha..will guilty one hahaha..

tml is prep camp alr..so fast sia..still rem when i was a gl haha..nw c my own freshies be gls n lead their own freshies..does dat make me their grand gl? haha..anyway proud o my freshies turned gls haha..go go man haha..u can do it lol..

been missing on some stuff lately haha..wonder how's tings going..lol..take care all.. =D God bless..

有许多东西,往往要等到失去后才懂得珍惜


0 Responses to “easter sunday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out