in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



going hm early is sian..super sian..tdy i go hm early..cos my mom say got guests..den wan me hm early..i dunno y e hell i agree..but i jus agreed..n nw i kinda agreed..i tried to ask my mom whassup y nd me back early den she tot i bs..den she kp me for using e word kp on her..den she ask me if i'm not happy..i say no..den she say is i ownself wan come back den nw i not happy..eh wad sia i reali wan start cursing all over again..i go hm early is cos my mom say got guests n wan me hm early one.. dammit _|_ nw i feel lyk i wasted my time..i could've prac n choreo-ed for funka la..or @ least break..or hang out wif my friens..nw i'm lyk wasting my time here..for God noes wad..

sian i'm nvr coming home early again.. balls to all of u..

wadddd..


0 Responses to “sian”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out