in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



_|_


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



screw all lsct lecturers teaching me now..right now..i mean..balls to dem..are dey stupid or wad..seriously leh knn...exams on e week straight aft cny?? knn..how to gong xi gong xi lidat..kao eh i go take ang pao oso cannot concentrate sia..walao..seriously leh..can someone enlighten me..??? do dey tink we cny too bored den gif us smth to do..?? or dey scared aft cny too bored den dey wan mark papers den purposely gif us exam..balls la...kill dem all or smth.. except dr lau mayb lol..he still compassionate..gif us 1 week aft cny to study..e rest can go suck balls

--hates-- (to e max)


0 Responses to “_|_”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out