in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sunday training


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow tdy training frm lyk day time to nite time..went for tomb sweeping in e morning den went to studio alr..missed church service cos o training lol..n i can't believe i met ong li hui on 52 la...k la is jus c her oni nvr go tok to her..slept e whole journey to sch cos too tired alr..den went sch alr but studio not open cos bw wake up late i tink haha..n he try to hail cab but e cab nvr come lol..

had terence's hse training awhile n set formation den aft dat got clement's can't help but wait.walao dat one lyk no energy full out cos by den too hungry alr..finally e item over den had subway for lunch/dinner den rest awhile..went to 16 for renfred's medly self prac n clean e steps haha..i guess sometimes when e choreo's easy we tend to slack n dat's not good lol..

went back 73 n slack awhile den went killeny to eat wif xing dey all..v long nvr go eat tgt alr lol..

read bw's blog n it got me tinking..how long has it been since i actually pushed myself n trained reali hard..????quite long if i'm not wrong..long until i can't rem when izit.i always say i wan chiong bboy but i train abit oni den stop train abit den rest..balls sia lidat how to improve..lidat where got call chiong..

ok aft fantazia reali..seriously..dun waste time alr..i nd to start learning my grub, my transitions n my king kick..n again clean up my footwork n sharpen my freezes..sounds simple huh..but actually it's lyk alot la..jus one o it can take me a few months alr..n i dun haf dat much time..thx to ns..sux max..damn..stop wasting time n get ur ass down to work..i tink i'm gonna nd a job oso..getting broke alr..any recommendations??




n i guess i still do miss foc lol..


0 Responses to “sunday training”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out