in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



woots lol =D


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yest b4 go esplanade went town walk walk wif jon haha super nice sia lotsa tings to see..if u noe wad i mean haha..n shit man how come nw everywhere got sale..make me wanna buy lotsa shit sia..damn..n e hoody i wanna buy is still dere..but i guess since it's been dere for so long means it's like probably gonna be dere for awhile more rite haha..i tink nxt week if i got spare cash i'll go buy..if nt..well..aft my 1st 2 weeks if it's still dere den go get it ba haha..




n wow esplanade is a nice place..nw i'm starting to understand y lex always wanna go dere haha..e mood is totally diff frm studio sia..u'll wanna train de..

wad lex said is true..u c dem so siao..u oso wanna be siao like dem haha..i tink i shld go down more often..yest make one trip down oni haha got great improvement alr i tink lol..

but nw my left arm like cui..my forearm like can't use de haha..wan shampoo my hair oso diff sia..damn my left arm too weak alr nd to strengthen up man..hope i won't loose wad i gained yest lol




dis few days damn sian lol no studio den nw is ext items den not much training..damn sian la tdy nowhere to go stay @ hm n rot lol..


0 Responses to “woots lol =D”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out