in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



some random tagged post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here are the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.


10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

  1. i'm actually a star wars fan..nt those hardcore ones, but quite a serious one lol

  2. i actually like to do lyrical hip hop partner work..though i can't..

  3. when i reach hm i'll stone in front o my laptop for a long while b4 i go bathe..even though i might reali stink

  4. i like listening to chinese songs..fir mayday jay she etc..

  5. i go to attend the chinese service @ church

  6. i still hug e stuffed toy my dad gave me when i was a kid to sleep

  7. i snore @ reali random times n volume

  8. i'm nt reali indecisive..i jus tink alot..like of all e possibilities n all e options..

  9. i like watching 武侠剧

  10. i absolutely HATE chinese new year songs..


0 Responses to “some random tagged post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out