in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



cb la


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




woah cb la..my bro some times very asshole de leh..nvr check if other ppl using internet onot jus off..fucking irritated@ him lor..asshole..wanna slap him liao ar..wan post dat time den connection lost..


den sometimes my dad oso damn fucked up de leh..understand? FUCKED UP

nag lyk a fucking old maid..cheebye..say til lyk electricity very ex lidat..very ex tell me la..nabeh..bloody hell..oni noe how to grumble..ask u shit den u dun tell me no fucking shit..how i noe wad u fucking thinking?

mom oso nagging lyk bloody shit lidat..tink u very pro izit..everytime got problem u try to help..tink u peacemaker ar..nb..u suck as a peacemaker la..tink abit..u help is actually making it worse lor..tink u very wise izit..nabeh..


i noe u all care..but pls la..u all sometimes reali fucking irritating leh..make me very DU LAN。。so dun nag anymore..get it?



den my brother spend money oso lyk peeing lidat..no nd tink de..tink he very rich izit..nb..everytime suck money frm my parents..make til so much trouble..go out anyhow spend money..gif u money go eat u fucking try to act big go play pool den say no money to eat..cb la..u wan lidat spend den go work n earn urself la..asshole..


0 Responses to “cb la”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out