in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



eventful sunday..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



**
*








today is a monday..late post again..anyway dragged myself out o bed today...had a shower den ate breakfast..lol..not bad la..very long nvr eat fried beehoon le..den had a stomach ache den bcos o dat waited for my bro to get ready..went to e car den my dad drove us to church..

got off n hang ard church cos e lib is occupied..den when finally e ppl left i went in n slack til teddy n e rest come...den went for e worship la..not bad la..invited another guest speaker..den when he call us stand up i joking say dun wan den e teacher in front o me call me stand..i say joking to him 'u can't c me..so dun worry..' walao eh.den he tell me wad it's abt respect n stuff..wtf man...i told guang quite loudly dat i dun nd him to teach me abt respect la..i mean..my parents oso dun reali say dat to me la..but if dey do i'll listen..cos dey're my parents..but who's dis guy?some underqualified sunday sch teacher..?no way man...den he lyk damn sore la..say wad..who dare to teach me..wtf man..he's damn sore la..lol..

anyway e sermon was not bad..toking abt how to c God's work in creation den told us abt e theory o evolution oso..haha..i tot dat wasn't reali allowed in churches..haha...but not bad la..e guy's some high degree professor or smth..tell us abt molecules n stuff..haha..had lunch @ hans wif qinghui teddy seth n some1 else..can't rem..haha..anyway bought sandwich for hui yi n aloy den went back le..saw adidas deodourant for less den 3bucks @ watsons la..haha..

went back n den worship was ok la..led by jk..didn't feel it's good..mayb is bcos he's leading ba..den aft dat do art n craft..haha..not bad la..quite creative..write on plastic den go heat..den when e plastic melt'll be quite nice..haha..

aft dat waited dem to hold their camp meeting n call dom to meet for dinner n return me my shirt la..den his bro attitude me lor..say wad dom washing face n tell me dun call again..lol..wad sia..tio attitude my small kid..haha..den rem got moL to do so dun wan go play pool wif dem le..walked to e bus stop b4 paradiz n wait for 857..den when e bus come it didnt c me la..den drive straight off..wtf man..i already taking my wallet out le la..haha..chased it all e way to paradiz dere..run til my cap fly off n my ears got wind la..haha..tink dat's my true speed..very long nvr run dat fast le..haha..bt stil didn't catch e bus..so nvm lor..wait for nxt bus...slept on e bus aft when go empt seat..e dad go sit behind his wife n kid when got space den i move in la..haha..den when reach hm surf net n cook noodles..cook til e soup noodles bcom dry de..haha..


0 Responses to “eventful sunday..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out