in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wed..nra n church day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy got nra..den felt v tired b4 dat den took a nap..heard someone getting pissed @ kai..i tink sometime wad he say is lyk..pls la hor kai tink b4 u say some things cannot anyhow say one..n some things no nd to say too..saw dis chio freshie @ emart tdy..tink she went strings or smth b4..wearing red jacket..damn cute la haha..den saw 1F06 too..tink some o dem dun recognize/rem me le lol..nvm nvm haha..

anyway it was damn cool @ nra la..although my lower abs didn't cramp tdy but..tink i mayb didn't do properly or wad ba..but my neck muscles stilll quite aching awhile aft e abs warmup..we learnt jazz funk tdy..damn cool lol..@ first got problem coordinating la haha.den i was lyk oh crap shit..help me God i suck @ dancing den slowly can catch e moves den quite cool haha..i tink my pactoral muscles abit retarded..v hard to isolate dem haha..my neck too lol..anyway aft we learn le den we split lyk gals n guys..lyk e guys dance den e gals watch den take turns..e squat down stand up n turn ard dat one i aft guys dance lyk once or twice den i get it la i super slow sia haha..e gals dance lyk quite pro..some o dem dance oso lyk quite hot la haha..nxt week is popping n locking..tink it's gonna be damn cool oso la haha..saw hannah vanessa n asmine @ nra too..good control over body..i tink dance mus haf self-confidence..lidat den more sat..lyk got e cool aura yeah?lol..but i still tink i suck @ dancing..

went church n is lyk..late for 20min again..lol..missed e first part o it..anyway tdy's lessson was abt healthy Christian living i tink..den got say abt wad helping e poor n offerings..lol i tink my Christian life is lyk..very immatured la..got a long way to go to maturity..n i betta start doing smth abt it..i dun wanna remain a spiritual infant forever..

went home den slept awhile den woke up n bathe n blog..den fuck sia tink my bed got bedbugs..fucking bite my forearm la CCB..i curse those bugs to lyk jus blow up la but not on my bed..burn in hell bugs..!

anyway saw dat gay fag again tdy..dammit la i find his presence lyk damn fucking bloody hell irritating..dat super gay fuck face..hairless shit..

kk anyway..tml gotta meet amelia early to teach her mole concept..hope i can rem ba haha..den tml oso lsct main comm voting day..c how many votes i get ba haha..if alot den ok lor..if v little oso nvm..haha


0 Responses to “wed..nra n church day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out