in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



stay home sat..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is literally stay hm sat..super sian..woke up @ 1 plus..cos yest slept @ 4 cos playing wc3..den super tired..woke up, ate breakfast, watch some marvel cartoons..tink it's quite nice..been quite long since i sit down n watch tv le..not to mention watch cartoons on a sat..lol..dere's wad x-men, justice league etc haha..

played sro aft dat..cos yeo n ben n fransisco oso playing in athens..so i go create another gal n play wif dem..tot o a random name for her haha..wasted shld've called her margret instead o wad jaei haha..super random name i tink lol..but tink she's quite strong nw lol..pure intel.but hp super low..den playing halfway got called away to help in bug hunting..dere's been lyk bugs appearing @ my bed area for awhile le..fucking cb..no wonder i everynight can't sleep properly..den sia la check my bro's bed dere's a fucking nest o dem la..cb..den my bed lucky dun haf budden i saw one fucking big bug..fuck sia..how e hell did dey eva come de..

cont playing sro,had dinner den got e rain songs frm jialing haha..thx mango pudding..lol..den when wan play dota dat time yangqin jus nice tok to me haha..actually normally i'd haf chatted wif her de la lol.e story o how we met quite cool lol..nxt time den post..anyway..but cos gonna dota le..so i tell her i tok to her nxt time..lol..early noe jus chat wif her cos e dota game totally sucked haha..feed lyk fucking siao..19 death can..den tio dc..haha..but oso good la..oso no point playing..i feed lyk siao haha..

tml my parents wad do stunt..say wad wan go out eat breakfast..wtf sia..sudenly outta e blue say wan go out eat when everyweek oso is buy back..fuck sia i tink dey bs me play com for whole day..fuck la balls to u all..if u bs jus say la..thrash it out dun nd lyk do dis kinda little actions..make me fucking pissed..__

anyway..gotta slp soon le...tml dey gonna do another stunt say wad wan do buffet for all e ppl in yishun grp dat got baptised..pls la i mean i appreciate it budden i haf my own stuff to do etc..fuck sia lidat mus adjust my plans to go ur buffet again..i dun fucking wanna be in e limelight jus cos i got baptised k..it's my personal event..dun nd u all celebrate for me lyk maciam i inherited e throne lidat..

fuck..

anyway i'm getting fat le..fucking got a tummy liao..

i nw nd to
  • get back into swing wif God
  • work out
  • repair my guitar
  • practice e song 'we believe'
  • practice my locking which sux i tink
  • format my precious lappy
  • get my bball back on form
  • get more cash
  • fucking stop saying fuck

n much more dat i haven't tot abt yet..

anyway y does eveybody ask me if i stead wif amanda.."0_O

wad a fucking boring wasted day..


0 Responses to “stay home sat..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out