in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



nra auditions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



woke up tdy @ abt 6.19..ard dere ba.den is lyk i tot huat n jess would be awake le so didn't call dem..den i tot jess most prob will lyk ps us n go first de cos me n huat usually dun reach interchange early enuf...budden i realise it's lyk i'm e oni one awake la..den when i reaching interchange den jess woke up..den i boarded 171 le den huat woke up..jess was one 171 behind me la..i slept on e bus..den when i woke up rite dere was lyk dis chick beside me la..quite chio..wearing a white top n a pink flare(dunno how to spell..izit flair?or flare..) skirt..den is lyk her top abit thin i tink cos can c thru abit..den is lyk..walao wear white den inside wear so pink n blue..i mean..wan ppl to c izit sia..wad's wif e society nw..getting more liberal haha..

den when take 184 dere was dis oher gal la quite chio/cute oso..wearing white top n a brown mini skirt..tdy lyk maciam white's e colour o e day sia..den is lyk she stand so near me la i scared lyk knock her..cos is lyk..my knee abit out cos e other guy is lyk sleeping den i oso lyk turn abit to tok to jess ma..den is lyk got once my knee almost between her legs la walao..den i faster shift my knee in..if not wait she shout molest den sure steam sia...cfm gg one..

tdy is nra 2nd auditions haha..den went wif gerard yeo n james..yeo is pei gerard go de den james i dunno y he wan go tink he reali wanna get in ba..e dance dey learn is lyk wa kinda harder den ours la den is lyk oni gonna accept 7 ppl oni..wa so shiong la..gerard nvr get in..k la abit sad but gerard lyk not e hip hop type..tink he's e cool breakers type..den james e freestyle was..wa..power..other den dat i got nth to say haha..went for dinner aft dat den ate fried kway teow den went home le..


0 Responses to “nra auditions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out