in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sunday wif my laptop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol..tdy woke up n went out for beakfast..suprisingly i wasn't reali pissed dat my parents decided to go out n eat instead o buying back..but i tink my dad was kinda pissed dat i took quite long to make my hair..i tink tdy de is quite nice la budde not enuf wax @ e back..e loreal wax lyk super not strong la lol..den went to church managed to stay awake during e whole sermon..but hard to keep focused..den fell asleep when e pastor was praying..shit sia i'm lyk damn bad..keep sleeping in church hahaha..

had lunch @ subway..ate e meal..not bad i lyk e choc chip cookie..haha..supposed to go for e wad yishun area gathering dat meal..budden..aiya..ben dun wan go..tink tung siang dey all oso nvr go..den go oso sian..den e chapel lunch oso we nvr go...lol tink minghui is quite a nice persong to tok to..haha..anyway..took bus hm aft dat..didn't go tuanqi cos it's elections n i'm not a basic member..go dere c dem vote oso no point..n i'm oso not reali interested to c who's e new committee..

didnt reali sleep on e bus..came hm n play sro..******** frm lvl 11 lidat choing to lvl 16 or 17 can't rem lol..den pretend to be gal in sro haha..damn funny..make frien wif dis guy frm australia..lol..i tink he reali tink i'm a gal haha..den is lyk dey all treat me so nicely..damn funny..haha..i tell ben wong he oso down dere lafing..den i saw his char..walao super power haha..his ice attack kao eh..freaggin nice..lol..den e fire de oso freaggin cool haha...

my mom called n call me lyk go down in 15min to help dem shift things..den i waited..worked out..did lyk 50pushups,50situps n 50flutterkicks..walao feels damn good..haha..can feel e strain @ my groin area dere..which is good..shows dat e muscles dere are working..haha.my lower abs super weak la lol..had a shower den cont to play sro..den i @ e tiger area den my mom call me go down shift things..den is lyk walao if i afk sure die de..den i tell her lyk it's a bad timing in a pissed off sort o way..den aft dat when dey come up dey all lyk super dulan lidat..den is lyk aft dat i go back to e city le den i wango help dem budden dey freaggin dao me..fuck sia..kao eh 2nd time u all dao me le..wtf..i was lyk super pissed la..budden tdy i rem e pastor say mus honour our father n mother..so ok lor..tried reali hard to cill..den k la aft dat got abit o thrashing den tink nw ont so bad le..but i tink dey're lyk bs dat i play com so long..aiya wad u wan me do sia..

dey always say oni c me play com nvr c me study..i study in sch dat time u all oso not dere wad..lol..not dat i study v often la lol..anyway..played til lyk 11 plus 12 lidat..den realised dat tml got nra..walao heng sia my muslces not dat ache le..hope tml won't lyk all ache..if not sure die one hahaha..supposed to meet simon on thurs for discipleship..met him @ e entrance o e chapel tdy haha..actually feel abit bad..so long lyk mia wif him..haha..

anyway shld sleep soon..if not tml oversleep den jess sure nag de..lol..den she got reason ps us liao..den oso dun wan sabo huat make him late haha..aft nra going beach road wif dem i tink...haha i oso dunno y i wan go dere haha..super broke le..dis month lyk left $70 odd..den still wan buy jacket n return ppl money den go out wif friens watch movie etc..n pay for nra lessons..kao lol..i'm a poor kid haha..




n i still can't fugging tag on my tagboard..help me someone..?


0 Responses to “sunday wif my laptop”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out