in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



me n my mp3


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sia la i tink if i dun haf my mp3 i almost cmi liao..my zen micro is lyk maciam my best frien lidat..everytime i sian sian dat time or walking hm alone or take bus alone oso is my mp3 pei me de haha..

tdy i tink i'm reali fuggin falling sick le..didn't go for acmb prac in e morning cos felt reali sick den wake up abit late so called my dad to send me to sch..tink he's reali great la..i mean he's going changi budden he specially send me to sch jus cos i told him i'm lyk late for sch..den i joined yide's lab..den it's supposed to be tgi de budden she gonna study to get her phD..so it's dis new teacher i tink..den she looks lyk a student la walao..it's lyk.giving presentation lidat..i almost expect michelle to go up n present wad she has to present when e teacher/lecturer giving us e lab briefing la..lol..it's lyk great being in e same class as weijie dey all...wif yineng amanda brigitta lionel etc..reminds me o when i was in year one haha..

aft prac went down den hang ard @ e hut dere..den it's lyk..wayne n peichee come den dey fuggin mus kajiao me again lol..calll peichee gimme e dunno wad biscuit wif cream de..wtf la lol..i was lyk..wad are u supposed to feed me or wad lol..so nvm i jus take n eat lor..den aft dat dey all stare @ me den i was lyk wtf..den peichee poke me frm behind n say bye..wtf lol..i oso not say v close wif her la wtf hahaha..walao pls i oni say her eyes fuggin seductive oni wad..u all damn bitch sia haha..

went down to atrium to draw money aft my choc waffle n yide's chicken rice @ canteen one..den @ atrium i saw qinghui n she lyk say wan take photo o me..wtf sia..den still say wad cos i'm hip n cool n wadeva..walao dun nd butter me up til lidat de lol..say it's for ur project le can liao la..budden again..wad project nd to take photo o ppl de..lol..i&e izit..lol..wadeva..i dun care qinghui u betta treat me lunch on sunday..i wan pepper lunch e shimofuri red eye steak..lol..

went wif kai dey all go eat prata tdy @ thompson dere..fug sia i'm killing myself..b4 dat still go eat choc waffle..fug sia haha..e prata was good..reali good..den we went thomson plaza dere walk walk n chill..den we go e ntuc dere n find stuff for yide's bdae..n mine oso la walao..fug sia i go shop for my own torture equipment haha..tink my bdae nxt fri i sure die liao lol..speaking o which.mei if u happen to c my blog..n read dis post..pls tell me when's ur bdae too k hahah..

hope i can wake up n survive tml..pls my body..jus survive tml..u can rest on thurs..tml got instru chpt 7 test..which i totally haf no idea wad's it abt..i didn't even copy e notes for dat la..den evening got ccta retest..dunno if i shld go nra..ann said b4 dat if ur body tells u to fuck off den..shld reali fuck off n rest..yo my bod are u telling me to fug off..??took my temp jus nw..it's 37.6..which is lyk abt 1 degree higher den normal..betta go slp le..



nites all..


0 Responses to “me n my mp3”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out