in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



GG.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sia la tdy in abc lecture shing use my lappy n go hardwarezone n c chiobu pics den dey all wearing bikini n stuff de..got dis ger super chio n super hot..budden e tink is dat..if forday decides to do a stupid stunt n trace e sites my lappy surf i sure gg de..

i tink forday is fuggin slack la..he's fuggin smart..but fuggin slack..i tink he's slacker den me..yeah i hate to admit it..but he's slacker den me..but he's fuggin smart..i tink he's super knowledgeable..i tink he's good for 1for1 teaching la..budden lecture..dunno la..

n if e vid he showed tdy is all he's gonna teach for metabolism..he's seriously gonna get a 3315 up his ass lol..k la mayb not dat bad but seriously la..i dun lyk him preparing his materials last min den leave us dere wif nth to do while he prepares his slides during lecture..



so much for.." we start on the hour"


0 Responses to “GG.....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out