in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



yay go out wif thanda


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy go out wif thanda..woke up den saw got 2 msg..dis one abit wierd

one is thanda asking wad time wan meet etc..den e other one is..amelia sent me dis..

I miss u. :) Gahhh.. I can't sleep!
sent : 19-09-2006 0400h

i was lyk wtf la den i jus wake up den i super blur den i jus reply
" huh..?y can't slp..?"

lol tink is sent wrong person ba lol..

anyway..got ready den met thanda @ serangoon cc dere cos she got tuition end @ abt 1.15 lidat den i overshot go to bowen sec dere lol..den we take bus back to amk mrt..den is lyk..tdy super alot o sec sch kids out la lol..den when going up e escalator i saw yeo n abelina going dating la lol..wa damn high sia hahah..call yeo n pwn him deep deep haha..den @ city hall me n thanda got off den he call me say he saw me wif thanda..say til lyk kana caught lidat lol wtf..he say he is lyk follow us behind us quite long den aft dat when we go into adidas den dey cont walking dun care us hahaha..

went looking ard adidas for track pants den aft dat go marina dere walk walk den saw dem again lol..it's lyk super hard to find a nice track pants la lol..puma dun haf..nike dun haf..adidas dun haf..zzzzz..sian lol..

den aft dat go wif her to topman n zara to find her top lol..den is lyk..find find find le den in e end aft we walk ard den she go back topman buy her top lol..den she go buy den i is lyk nth to do in topshop den i was lyk zzz sian den i walk ard hahaha..den oso can't go e changing room dere..lol..aft buy liao den we go walk walk abit more den i go draw money den go eat..fug sia i left $800 in my bank oni..ccb lol..aft dat eat le we go walk walk ard e esplanaide bay dere den go e rooftop garden dere tok tok..dunno y tok wif thanda dat time is lyk super relax..lyk maciam toking wif super good frien lidat..mayb is cos we're reali super good frien ba hahaha..

anyway..wan go carrefour buy drinks as in cocktail cos she wan drink longislandtea lol..@ first i is scared she mabok cos dat time she drink abit o redwine n half can o carlsberg she giddy le haha..den we go down esplanaide den saw minghui lol..she is nvr c me la budden i snap my fingers in her face lol..tink it's damn fun to do dat hahaha..damn bad sia hahah..but nvm la lol..den she tot i is dating wif thanda wtf lol..den still say i weear til so nice cos i wear my long sleeve shirt..haha..

anyway esplanaide can't be entered frm citylink mall n marina cos o e stupid imf shit den nd e pass..so in e end nvr go buy drinks den we go hm lor..take mrt back wif her to lakeside den aft dat go hm..didn't feel lyk going hm de budden oso no where to go le so go hm lor lol..saw jefferson get on @ chua chu kang dere den is lyk he nvr c me..he lyk fuggin tired til slp n fall foward on his bag hahah..damn funny den i got off @ khatib cos i wan buy prickly heat powder den said hi to him..tok wif aunty jessie awhile den she say can intro me to kenny rogers @ suntec dere budden pay is lyk oni $4.50 per hour..budden is lyk work few days a week oso can so k lor c how it goes..den mayb oso go e movie souveniour shop @ esplanaide dere c if can try work cos dey say looking for ppl..

grah my mom has dis big problem wif my language..dat times say wan wad be my frien..nw i tink is lyk fug off la lol..i mean...if she can't accept my language n e way i tok den forget it..budden sometimes tink i take my parents for granted..grah..aiya fuck la..my family is fucked up..jus hope it doesn't lyk crumble..jus remain can liao..i dun expect to haf a nice family where everyone's cool wif each other anyway..

going to kota tingi for gl training camp til wed..stay cool ppl...

God bless ya'll..


0 Responses to “yay go out wif thanda”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out