in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



fucking sian bad day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is lyk fucking sian la..end class @ 21..den slack ard @ emart til lyk wad..4? 5? completed mech warrior 4 n e kdf for e amb tutorial..wtf la..i didn't noe tdy got amb tutorial den i go obc lecture..zzz..

den aft dat go e sns day rehearsal i super sian..it's lyk..i dunno y i stayed back all e way la..it's lyk..i'm not dancing, not in charge o anything..zzz tink tdy is reali waste o my time sia..wasted..den aft dat go hm my mom say wan gif away some o my childhood stuff..crap sia..den say dat tml e guy gonna come collect le den call me check which stuff i dun wan..i was lyk super wtf la..i mean k la although is my childhood stuff..budden..it's not urs..how can u anyhow say wan gif away..wtf..den it's lyk..all o dem is lyk got meaning de la..

den again...i tink it's fucking stupid..i told my mom i mayb buying bike..den she go ask..buy bike for wad..lol stupid question ar..den i told her i wan buy bike is to put in my room n cycle on my bed..den she was lyk "dun tok to me in dat tone i dun lyk it etc etc etc.." wtf la walao..dat's how i tok lor..zzz if cannot take it den dun nd tok de..wtf..zzz..super sian tdy...

i tink the management is fucked up..i'm very disappointed in it la..can say i kinda gif up on it le..so much for equality n stuff lidat..i mean..it's lyk almost e same as @ hm le la..forget it..i'll jus do my duty n dat's it..mayb i shldn't haf expected too much outta it..it's e same as the warriors..but will i do e same thing..??hmm..i wonder..hope not..budden again..who noes..?? let's jus wait n c..

FUCK IT ALL..

because



the T cells will fuck you all...









zzz


0 Responses to “fucking sian bad day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out