in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sypnosis o lsct foc 07


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haha yeap dat's rite lsct foc 07 jus ended..abit tired nw to post everyting lol..mayb i'll do it tml or smth..but..seeing all the freshies n e gls..made me reali miss when i was a gl..mawaii camp, prep camp, trial camp..everyting..but it's all in a past alr..i'm senior liao..haha..those memories are precious sia..lol..but dis time abit sian..cos dun haf my own freshies haha..but still..it's nice..jus being part o e greatest camp in np is alr great haha..

den i oso zao off to nra quite often..cos monday ann say got performance..den we chiong n train lyk siao sia hahaha..den oso keep going to find matthew mak for our fyp haha..sia la..multitask sia haha..budden sian cos o nra i missed e debrief and e telematch abit o e station games..but nvm la haha..can dance oso good lol..

i reali dun mind living wif my sgls for awhile more sia haha..except dat our fyps n attachments would kena pwn haha..but yeah it's fun haha..shit man..i miss foc..i miss being a gl..


LSCT GLS FOREVER..!!!!!


0 Responses to “sypnosis o lsct foc 07”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out