in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tired body


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yeah my body is quite tired..or so i hope la..cos dere's lyk dis ache/pain @ my abs dere..on e left side e ache/pain is quite shiong..den i abit scared is appendicitis..cos i on sat aft breakfast den straight away warm up den go dance..still got jump here jump dere one..budden is left side leh..den appendicitis is right side one..lol..

den i ask nicole dey all if got possibility is appendicitis onot den dey say if can lift leg den shld be ok..n heng i can lift leg sia..den plus is left side..so shldn't be appendicitis..rite?budden got some ppl e body is laterally inverted one..means e appendix is one e left..hope i'm not lidat..budden since my heart is on my left..so shldn't be laterally inverted organs rite..unless my appendix screwed up la haha..aiya..wadeva la..leave it to God haha..but reali reali hope i won't kena..cos if kena den mus operation..den last time dom operation 6 months no strenous activity..so if i go op..means can't bboy..walao den it'll be one o e hardest 6 months o my life siaaa...

lol anyway..tdy nicole n jaei keep lafing @ my face..dey say i got e v stone but v interested look on my face..i dunno wad's so funny leh..i go toilet n look alr budden i dun tink funny leh..lol..shit sia..first time ppl laf @ my face hahaha..i nvr knew i got a funny face lol..

sian tml sch starting alr..k la not sian la..shld enjoy n treasure e remaining time i haf left in sch cos going army shoot gun soon lol..oh ya tdy @ bpp mac got super alot o ah bengs dere..walao i c dem super not happy sia..wan go seh all their ass..budden i not dat stupid la..if i go wack den i sure kena one lol..shit sia..y society got ahbeng..is reali trash o e society.. _|_ lol..


0 Responses to “tired body”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out