in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



camp coming..!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yeps camp is coming haha..kinda looking forward to it haha..still rem last year i woke up late for camp haha..den went late..got into e same grp as jiajun n peggy haha..dune n lina oso same grp as me..tink dat's all i can rem haha..den last year felt super stoned..tink dis year will be diff ba haha..cos got ppppp alr..lol..den plus dere'll be lyk super lots o time to bboy sia haha..yeah bboy away..gotta improve on my solar alr sia..david's windmill is lyk got 3 rounds alr..time to get my average to abt lyk 8 or 9 haha..

i jus realised dat some o my shirts are lyk not washed yet la walao lol..i haf lotsa shirts..most of which are lyk kinda small..but still it's alot..cos it's lyk stacking up til dere's no more space in my cabinet alr haha..well..mayb i shld gif some away haha..dun benefit me but can benefit others huh..hmm mayb i'll take some time someday to sort dem out ba haha..

shit man my muscles are still aching frm yest's gym haha..ya i noe la i lousy la but i reali v long nvr go gym alr wad..hope by camp can recover..if not super wasted sia..can't break full out during camp haha..gonna drink more soya bean alr haha..

shit sia i still haven't gotten e photos frm xing n peggy n e rest..e photos o me wif GSC and some members o WCO haha..super super dope one hahah..when get le i'll post it up hahaha..yeah man lol..

k tink i shld go slp soon haha..my tired n worn out muscles need sleep to rebuild..nites all...God bless.. =D


0 Responses to “camp coming..!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out