in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



fyp sian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



it's coming to 2.30 n i'm dead tired..but i can't slp cos i'm still accepting pics frm yide..we're both super dulan @ fyp..n in e process we kinda dulan each other i guess haha..but sux la wad to do..fyp so useless n waste time de..

my playlist randomed to e song 沙滩..reminds me o last time sec 4..had e might man camp @ coasta sands chalet..it was one o e best church camps eva la..den wif my church bros..den dere's lyk a blue moon bar oso..so match e song 沙滩 sia haha..e song gimme a feeling o a beach wif e moon lyk @ e horizon lidat or smth..den e sky is e dark blue of e nite..den i'll be sitting on e beach wif my brothers or wif my gal haha..or both o dem haha..

super long nvr listen to chinese sentimental love songs type o song le..super miss it la..den 93.3 oso..last time work @ ck will listen whole day..nw i hardly hear a single chinese song..n toking abt tao zhe songs..haven't met dom for a long time..zx n parti oso..kinda miss dem sia..as in not in a gay way la..in a brother type o way..miss e scouting times sia..bball everyday n sat morning go meeting n kena tekan..til is our turn to tekan haha..i'll always rem those times man..committee 04 is dope dope shit hahaha


0 Responses to “fyp sian”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out