in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



taka perf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is taka perf..it was ok la..ah ling jie jie brought her son down..i tink is called vayers lol..shld be la i always mix up between him n my other nephew jantzen or smth..all e non-conventional names haha..but he cute sia..got super alot o questions de lol..lyk for eg y ur shirt so big y u wear red shirt, y u wear black cap, y ur cap in front got gold, y u wear red shoe, y u wear white shoes lol..super cute sia haha..den took lyk 2 photos wif him..mayb i'll put it here when i get frm my cousin lol..

e perf was ok la..dunno y i dance 8steps super tired..dammit..is lyk totally body tired aft dat la lol..den nw aft e perf my body lyk cui..my thumb getting betta i can open e door wif my right hand, n still can sms wif it so got improvement alr..budden dat time my flare crash spot feeling funny again..den my back lyk starting to get cranky all over again..wad sia aft perf oni den lidat die again..sian suxsquad..

aft perf went back sch for ann's suprise celebration wif dances n all for her..walao..super dope la i tink..k la our dance not v dope la cos nvr clean n got forget steps etc..but i hear wad ann say is lyk super dope super got feel lol..plus wad rough addicts exp overseas is lyk alot to learn la..den jiajun n david ask wangqin n alegra to teach e gigi torres e choreo n it's lyk walao..damn dope, but damn diff oso hahaha..e ctrl is lyk crazy de lol..

i c dis kinda ting i'll be lyk wa dope shit dope dope shit..but i'm more interested in bboy haha..wad sia lol..

but damn..seriously my back abit feeling not right sia dammit..den took cab back wif jaei nicole n xing..drop dem off first den go hm..tok to e uncle on e way den me n him lyk can clique quite well huh lol..but seriously..e cab far increase abit stupid..price up, nobody wan take cab, cab drivers suffer, overall economy drop..

hope can get my dickies soon..den go msia find jacket..den mayb get a prokeds for dance haha..


0 Responses to “taka perf”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out