in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



chill n dance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn man i love 8steps haha..damn nice to session tgt can lol although we're not dat good but jus feel nice to dance wif ur bros lol..is reali bbrt sia..damn..wasted dun haf sophan lol..i tink shld session more sia..will help improve hahaha

shane say dom found someone else for floorskillz alr..or rather fuyo intersch lol..i guess dat's good for me den dun nd decide if i wan join onot..cos i tink i reali no skill to show sia haha..my footwork not clean, my freeze not sharp lol..cannot la..

i tink watching e old sch bboys reali v inspirational sia..rock steady crew n nyc breakers..c how it all started lol..crazy legs still super dope can damn..clean man e footwork..back in those days alr got knee drop n stuff lidat..n dey're so clean la damn..props to crazy legs n mr wiggles lol..

gotta start training bboy again soon lol too long nvr train liao..funka den exams haha..nw finally got abit o time i tink can't waste..come on man..back to basics..

CLEAN IS THE WORD..!!!


0 Responses to “chill n dance”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out