in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



no dance day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol tdy is no dance day haha..woke up @ lyk 4 close to 5 lidat..is my first proper rest since aft foc sia haha..feels so shiok..went to meet e agls or rather, e new aagls for dinner haha..@ first abit sian cos eat alr jus sit dere watch dem play cards but aft awhil den tok abt foc stuff den got feel alr..

kinds miss e times when we were all so close..reali lyk one big family..e song 童话 reminds me o such a time la lol..dunno y haha..den dat time we still go yide's hse during cny haha..i mean i love wad i haf nw..wif all e dance n all but haha i still miss when i was a gl..guess all dis foc stuff makes me tink back abt last time sia..so fast it's been lyk 3 years alr..

i rem when i jus join foc n my first day dere..n my first day in sch..where all my gls came down so early jus to bring us to our lt..i still rem my first lecture was tgi..cell bio n all..i reali miss those days ma..den my first gl training..all e way to trial camp to foc..from being a freshie in carnage to having my own skoffin freshies..nw so fast graduate frm np alr..n watch as my own juniors take their own freshies..

damn sux when time passes so fast..i kinda dun wan leave all dis behind..if i haf e time n money..i'd take a diploma all over again..n be a freshie in lsct again..haha but dat'd be economically stupid..n dumb oso..cos i shld lyk get higher education alr..but still..dis 3 years in np is lyk..wow..i rem e last time we touched our fyp tings..when i left e lab alone..wif yide still inside..it felt lyk i left a part o me behind..i'm abit glad dat fyp's over..but wif e completion o fyp..comes e leaving o me frm np as a student..

well dere's another reason for me to do well in fantazia alr..for my freshies oso haha..hope dey can get e tix lol..tml got full run for 2nd half..hope i can rem all e formation sia..getting lesser n lesser time for self pracs alr..jiayou everyone for fantazia..!!


0 Responses to “no dance day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out