in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



thankful


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yeah studio wu show is over alr..n thank God it was kinda like went well..although house abit messy haha but damn..considering dat i was sick for almost a week i tink it went quite well for me lol..seriously even those last min steps i can like rem sia haha miracoulously amazing..but i had to skip another day o church..dat makes like 3 weeks i nvr go alr damn..not good sia haha..nvm dis sunday i sure will go..but nw i'm like well again seriously i mus tell everyone dun fall sick..it SUX..

e studio wu ppl most o dem v nice haha..friendly sia..e instructor michael oso..n got one popper called shaun i tink haha..v nice..melise performed for e popping oso haha..yeah great job everyone..n i called up some sec sch tdy..@ first call chung cheng high budden dey call me call back when sch re-open..den i call opss den wa e hod say nd relief for lower sec science sia haha wa happy..well gonna meet dem on wed hope it'll be ok hahaha..if all goes well den i shld get hired ba haha..den jus nd to find those part time jobs nw for june den can alr lol..

n yeah e grad photos wif my family recovered alr haha..quite happy..cos seldom will haf one happy photo wif my family lol although my brother wasn't dere haha..




yeah my dad


n my mom


0 Responses to “thankful”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out