in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tots n reflection


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yest was e 2nd day o rp perf i tink we did betta den e 1st day haha e energy lvl was higher den e first day lol..although i almost forgot e 1st step for e bboy item haha..jon as usual was dope max..e rp dancers were reali friendly la haha v nice ppl wasted didn't get to noe e other ppl frm other schools..

tdy had studio wu training..k la i learnt e step but i tink i was quite tired..n we nd to start cleaning man i tink e show is lyk in a week plus abit oni..hardcore maximus..tml got wq training oso..jiayou man everyone we can do it de..

had a talk wif farid n jon on e way back..n i guess it's agreed dat i nd structure in training my bboy huh i'm lyk doing tings lyk aimlessly nw n it's not gonna lyk bring me far..n i tink farid's rite i'm kinda stuck @ dis phase for quite awhile alr..time to step it up man..aft studio wu i shld be more free alr..n wif e termination o e cc job i tink i'll haf more time..reali hope dere'll be school dat'll hire me as e relief teacher lol..

time to get my ass off my feet


0 Responses to “tots n reflection”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out