in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



thank you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I dunno y but i feel like thanking some ppl lol..


in no particular order,


thank you dear God, for all e good n bad tings in life

thank you ann, for teaching me so much
thank you Ps, for being dere
thank you ronnie, for being my dope dope friend
thank you ore, for being in 8steps wif me
thank you farid, for sharing bboying wif me
thank you bw, for being my brother in onBit
thank you jiajun, for being in e same camp grp wif me last time lol
thank you david, for all ur uncle jokes
thank you zx, for being our boss haha
thank you shane, for bboying wif me
thank you alex, for being so kp when we bboy lol

thank you jaei, for letting us play mahjong ur hse
thank you nicole, for taking photos
thank you sonia, though we dun c u much but u've got ur ah-nia jokes lol
thank you xing, for being so man haha..n organising so much shit
thank you peggy, for all ur rants..n helping me find my blazer lol
thank you eve, for ur funny bus calls..miss u lots
thank you vic, for ur red-face jokes haha..(no offence =D )
thank you becky, for driving us to kap last time haha..

thank you chin, for ur skinny legs in onBit
thank you mia, for being a panda lol n for collecting money
thank you cash, for all ur cock-ass jokes hahaha
thank you don, for being in onBit, mr president

thx jon, for teaching me so much abt bboy

thank you nra, for being my family
thank you seniors, for all e good shit u've given us
thank you juniors, for joining our family

thank you shaomin, for being my good friend friend

thank you yide, for covering my backside during fyp n year 3
thank you kai, for e free rides back n ur constant kp lol
thank you kiap, for ur funny cock jokes
thank you jinjie, for ur gay ass nonsense
thank you gls, aiya dis one actually is for all e rest o e gls la haha too many to say liao n is generally for thx for e same ting..thx for foc..

thank you ben, for bullshitting abt gals wif me
thank you teddy, for being e it genius
thank you guang, for being a sissypack
thank you ungracious, for showing me bullshit can make sense
thank you jacky, for jus being dere
thank you qinghui, for being a big fat pig

thank you dom, my brother since sec sch, for all e bball games played
thank you zx, for e late nite suppers
thank you parti, for beind my dope indian friend


and also,
thank you mom n dad, for dis set o fantastic dna
thank you dad, for my musical abilities
thank you mom, for ur good food
thank you my brother, for being such an asshole, so dat i can learn how to tolerate


haha i noe is totally random, but yeah..it's not all la too many to thank liao..dis are jus who came to my mind


0 Responses to “thank you”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out