in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



dope lunch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow lol dope yest had lunch @ chongpang like finally lol..went dere wif liane..or joy..wadeva haha..nw e meepok dun nd like 30min to come liao..though e aunty attitude still e same..e meepok was like still dope la haha..i still like it lol..but e ice kachang like sux alr dammit haha waste my money..brings back memories sia haha..

den dammit i wanna report out here haha..liane pinch my stomach n punch me laaa haha..k la it doesnt hurt but lol quite suprised dat she'll reali punch me haha..apparently she was oso suprised lol..haha wierd ass girl..or guy lol..but damn haha nw one less person to talk cock wif in e staff room liao

went studio yest..supposed to go gls de but by e time i reach sch kiap dey all @ al ahmeen liao so no point go all e way dere jus to eat..in e end nvr reali train much in e studio oso..not much progress dammit..haiz one day wasted..one less day to train alr haha..

ltr got bboy training..damn tired hope won't die during training hahahaha..







what's worse than a liar..???
a liar that doesn't apologise


0 Responses to “dope lunch”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out