in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tots b4 ns


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



jus nw had dinner wif ppppp n well..haha actually wan go johnson duck de but close liao so go al ahmeen..e customer service dere like..questionable la..esp when e first page dey put how impt a customer is..


anywayyyyy..when eating halfway..i suddenly look ard e table..n look @ e ppl eating wif me..den i suddenly jus got e feel dat..i dunno how to say la..but jus got e feel like wan cry lidat..cos v touched dat it's like..can jus haf a nice dinner wif all o dem b4 i go in..though nt all present la haha dat one reali too hard liao but still i appreciate everyone, whether u're dere onot..



but walao when dey take e hoody out i like jus bth alr sia..reali too touched alr..thx guys i reali dunno wad to say...




here's some ppl i wanna say thx to



thx mom n dad...for giving me life..though sometimes u all piss e shit outta me but w/o u all i'd be nth
thx jk..though i'd say u're possibly a suck cock brother but all e shit u throw to me let me learn endurance


thx ppppp, for being my closest family in nra

thx ronnie, for 8steps n for being a brother..showing me dat it's possible to be so sick
thx bw, for all e shit we went thru in 8steps n onbit
thx jiajun, for 8steps n for all e funnies..
thx ore, for 8steps n for being so grown up
thx lex, for 8steps n for encouraging me in a 'special' way haha
thx fd, for 8steps too, n for showing me wad flava is
thx david, for onbit, n for ur uncle humour lol
thx jon, for teaching me so much abt bboy
thx shane, for breaking wif me right when it all started
thx boss, for giving me those -_- face when i start scientisting hahaha
thx kenneth, though i jus noe u nt long but haha u're a nice guy to chill wif man

thx jaei, for ur bimbotic funniness n ur mahjong table haha
thx nic, for ur helmetish explosive laughter
thx peggy, for doing all e admin shit in nra, n for listening to my indecisiveness
thx xing, though damn long nvr c u liao thx for lending us ur hse last time haha
thx sonia, though damn long nvr c u oso haha but u sing super amazingly haha..
thx eve, though even longer time nvr c u but haha thx for e chinese new year memories lol =D
thx becky, for e rides back to macritche/amk lol..great to haf u wif us
thx vics, for ur hse for e steamboat haha dat was e shit man dope ass steamboat
thx shaomin, for being dere all e time =D (not in e way dat u all tink it is bitches lol)

thx ann, for everyting



thx ben, though u're in japan n probably wont c dis but yeah thx for being my brother since like wad..pri sch?? haha
thx teddy, for being incredibly strong when u weren't supposed to be haha..n thx for being my brother since damn long ago too haha
thx guang, for being dat mummy's boy haha..n e sissy humour dat u haf abt u lol
thx jackie, for having lunch wif us man haha hard to find someone dat can clique lol
thx ungracious, though seldom hang out wif u haha but ur hse event was quite dope lol
thx qinghui, for like letting me prac my diss-ing since few years back haha



thx dom, though freaggin dun reply sms/msn but haha u're still a good brother man
thx parti, for showing me dat indians are cool too (no offence man lol)
thx zx, though last time in sec sch i didn't reali like u but haha u're reali a brother too



thx yide, for covering my ass during fyp n e jackass stunts
thx joel, for e sunday study sessions n for e jackass stunts too haha
thx kai, for ur kp stories n e rides hm
thx kiap, for e nice gl training memories
thx jj, for ur good boy funny moments haha
thx wayne, for ur kimochi shits n random farts haha
thx huat, for joining nra wif me lol
thx ben ben lim, for being dat tofu skin boy ard lol
thx bbw, for being such a homophobe haha
thx jess, for bringing me into nra




shit man too many ppl liao if i say all i tink tml i sure kena charge for awol de..well i'm reali gonna miss all o u..dance hard nra ppl, n for e rest haha enjoy ur civillian life lol..

cyall n God bless


0 Responses to “tots b4 ns”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out