in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



happy bdae guang


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



went to town to celebrate guang's bdae tdy..it's a belated bdae celebration la..den got e tq ppl dere den abit sian but nvm man..it's guang's bdae so he's e man lol..went to ding tai feng first den watch dem eat cos i dun reali wanna waste money on dat miserly amt o food..

aft dat bought subway den ate @ e fountain dere n talk wif dem awhile lol..nice to jus hang out n chill wif dem sia though it's like buah long long ard e fountain dere haha..aft dat went to esplanade to find back e tq ppl dunno for wad..den qing hui wasn't v excited abt it so she left first..in e end go dere we sit n watch some live band play some jazz songs den left like our gang plus a sze ern n dis new guy oni..

budden when i sit dere listening to dem play it kinda got me into e mood..started tinking abt some issues dat's been bugging me for sometime..n e place kinda brought back memories oso..like well..of e past haha..

n it's been reali long since i went out n chilled n listened to some non-dance music..even though i hear dem play jazz i was oso trying to picture myself breaking to it haha..but i reali like jazz n stuff..it soothes e mind n lets u unwind..brings out e guitar boy part o me haha..

anyway went back to citylink e tcc n aloy teat us coffe..stupid la qinghui shldn't haf left e dumb shit haha..n super heng perfect timing to catch e last 171..God's been reali nice to me recently..like everyday can jus nice catch e bus de n nvr miss it..thx God lol..for Ur magnificient grace upon my life..

anyway tml's funka heats..reminds me o last year..when i pwned my back n didn't train enuf for onBit..n screwed up on stage haha..til nw i'm like quite ashamed o myself for screwing up e first part la haha..but i c all e other ppl dat participate wif me dat time..reali proud o dem for where dey are nw..all so dope le..

left me sia..wad am i doing..??i gotta improve man..no time to waste...


0 Responses to “happy bdae guang”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out