in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



musical flashback


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn..heard some old songs tdy..reali brought back memories..

like mayday's 超人 and jay's 浪漫手机..reminds me o like poly year 1 b4 i joined dance..how i was like..n thanda oso haha..dun anyhow tink man..we're jus friens nw lol..but haha..year one was fun..wif e gls n all..n my whack hair lol..

oso got aaron kwok's 是不是该安静的走开..courtesy o david haha..dat time i tink ppppp nt formed yet..den got e legendary vid o david again haha..wif me n shane as backup dancers lol wth..til nw i still tink david super funny la haha wth..

den got diddy's last nite..reminds me o e amk hub performance..haha..dat time ppppp was still small..n e perf where david did his legendary scratch head ting..n my pike almost crashed me off e stage haha..n shane had his problem wif e lians n e red "strawberry" condom on his head lol..damn..those were fun times..

which reminds me o whitely sec performance oso haha..when my bboy is even more cui den it is nw lol..do footwork til my hand bleed haha..but..e bridging e gap was dope..we were so sync dat when somehow bw stood in front o me i totally disappeared haha..damn..those were e old glory days..though e days nw still damn shiok haha..

but i sure miss those times..when we were all students..all we had to worry abt was studies..catching e last bus hm..dun get debarred..doing a nice nike freeze haha..

den e classes by yiu, lee daniel n bo..i mus say dat o these 3..i enjoyed bo's one e most..i dunno y but i jus do haha..yiu de oso damn dope but it's so long ago le so i tink nt a fair comparison ba..but lee daniel de jus too hard liao can't catch @ all haha..but damn..bo use e song oso damn dope lol..

it's over now

but damn..we all grow up too fast..


0 Responses to “musical flashback”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out