in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tots..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn tdy jazz class e chanae (i dunno how to spell lol) make me super giddy sia..bloody hell..giddy til like 5min b4 e end o class den i stop being dizzy..reminds me o e first jazz class i eva took wif ann like when i was a freshie..like seriously man..e scene is like e same one..dammit..i reali can't do jazz for nuts man..i've got zero flexibility, my control sux..haha..in short, i can't dance haha..

took like a long nap aft lunch..cos reali too tired liao..k la got go lib buy bbl tea in e middle o my nap..like aft e crew meeting finish..den come back studio sleep again..but dope sia..sleep halfway tink o set den wake up try it out den sleep again haha..

had dinner @ xing's..haha but bought bbl tea again..shit sia i'm spending money like siao but nvm..v long nvr drink liao so tdy drink 2 cups nvm haha..like shiok sia..dun regret going to buy haha..anyway thx xing for e steamboat @ ur hse though haha abit crowded lol





went pass lsct tdy..kinda miss e life dere..i tink God gave me a few tings dat i love alot..namely dance n science..k i like playing e guitar too but nw too busy for dat..but yeah..i miss going to e lab n doing stuff sia..e smell..e entire process o e experiment..n attachment..oh God dat part was like heavenly..one o e best experiences in my entire poly life man..learnt super alot dere la..v inspired by my attachment superviser..i tink by nw shld be Dr Goh Choon Peng alr haha..or gcp for short lol..willing to share wad he noes..ok wif mistakes..relaxed..chill..damn..makes me wanna get my phD oso..though my grades nw suck..

thank God i went to lsct sia..it's kinda cos o dat den i went nra one..lol i dunno y i like life sciences so much man..it doesn't reali pay well..kinda like wad pascal said huh..gotta be like a samurai o science to do dis field..damn..too dope alr..i tink i sound like one o those science geeks rite haha but bo bian la..i can't help it man lol..i jus love it haha

to understand and determine cell to cell binding proteins,
and to induce cell to cell binding in a controlled environment


so many variables, so many unknowns, so many factors dat can affect the experiment..but i jus love to find out..cos it's for e betta good rite haha..

=D


0 Responses to “tots..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out