in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



the daybreak distrubance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wah..today morning again got disturbance @ hm...sleeping early in e morning den woke up..guess y..?还不是 cos o my bro again la..today say wad dun wan go sch..den my mom keep calling him to sch..tink he wan play truant..lyk beng lidat..wah..den make me til can't slp..i heard my mom calling his sch to get to his teacher but somehow can't get thru..den my mom come back n say wad fated..lol..sounds funny la..but @ dat moment i was jus lyk watching show..den e beng go shout smth back @ my mom..asshole..can't stand him when he shouts @ my mom..e oni time he ask w/o shouting is when he wan money..but aft awhile den he'll shout again..asshole..anyway..he finally went to sch..(i tink..dun care anyway)..my mom tell him if wan pon sch is wear sch uniform den dun go sch..@ least lidat she dunno..wad crap sia..u tell ppl wear sch uniform n skip sch den u wan pretend u dunno..seriously dat's kinda dumb rite..wadeva la..finally he show over den can go back slp le...ltr dey going weijie's hse..dunno wan go onot..cos abit far..lol..还是昨天好玩..(i still prefer yest)



=D


2 Responses to “the daybreak distrubance”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    auntie weijie. lol. i was here

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wah lan eh....if u is realli buey ur bro may as well wring his neck lah...hahahahhaha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out