in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



starting monday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today managed to clear my head n kick myself outta bed..as usual rush e shower n stuff..den went out le..dad gave me a lift cos sending mom to work too..qued for e bus den gt my fav seat..saw some amk sec sch gals..den still got hwa chong kid..i mean..wad dey going to sch for sia..i mean..nw is holiday le rite..haha

saw jason @ his hse dere...den tok all e way to kap..so didn't slp..den when i reach sch i was early la..first time early for monday prac sia.haha..saw ben n michelle when i reach but dun wan lightbulb so walk first..tink dey holding hands or smth..haha..EXPOSED..!

saw yineng dey all watching south park..den ltr go into class.sit wif lionel today..den i was getting south park frm yineng la..haven't watched it yet.den did some maths den played nba 06..den when wong say i haven't completed e revision yet den i go chiong finish..wasted la..i was leading by quite alot lor e match..haha..nvm la..nxt time still can play..had lunch den went for prac..was abit late la..den teacher go thru e prac dat time keep falling asleep..quite tired la..haha..den weijie keep poking me la..keep waking up..aft dat go do pull ups..today lyk no strength lidat..aft dat go play bball..1on2 wif ben n lionel den not bad la..still can win..did a successful bunny today..aft dat felt lyk playing volleyballl but no volleyball..so oni can watch e other ppl @ e other court play la..haha..den play bball till my middle finger abit injured..bleed..

kept calling dom den he nvr pick up so abit pissed la..den decided to go hm le..lionel dey all go off first den i follow quite far behind..den saw edmund (ben's frien frm ghimmoh) @ e volleyball training..dun tink he saw me ba..anyway took lionel's file for him den kept callin him to c where he is but he didn't pick up..den found dem behind me..ok la..took bus back..slept on e bus den jia yao wake me up cos my phone ring..den realised dom finally reply my msg..he say he got wad interview n'll be back in yishun @ abt 9..den wa i pissed la..scold him fuck n cheebye cos he yest say confirm will return me de den nw lyk crap lidat..bt ltr he say he'll meet me @ northpoint to return me..den ok lo..dun blow it up ba..went hm n ate a peach bread..bathe n tok to thanda awhile on msn den went out to meet dom le..ate mac spicy cos long john closed le..so nw oni left 10bucks..tok abt his sup paper cos he nd to take 3..he practically failed all his 'core modules' la..haha..

psycho dom to take 812 back wif me den e bus detour cos e road dere got traffic accident..when going to northpoint dat time saw one car squeeze til lyk crap lidat den e side still squeezze in lidat de la..haha..den got big crowd watching somemore..




ok la..wan slp le..tml start @ 8..nite ppl...



God Bless..


0 Responses to “starting monday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out