in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



haha i'm back..!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow..haven't blogged in a DAMN long time..

GLs ROCK la haha..damn fun..if no gls tink my holidays'll be lyk damn boring la..den went jamming sometime wif gerard n co. too..not bad.but still nd to practice..i wanna be a guitarist n drummer..but we lyk got so many drumers le..but lyk not enuf guitarist..so mayb i'll jus stick to guitar nw lor haha..

my zen's @ creative servicing nw..crap sia..when i take to dem dey say will take 30 min..in e end waited for lyk 1 hr lidat la..den when i ask dem dey say is testing batt life..wa if my batt can last 4 hrs den u wan me wait 4 hrs ar walao..so i leave it wif dem dere lor..dey say 3 days ltr den take back..so nw is lyk musicless while on e move haha..so wierd sia..

tdy called lyk most o e freshies..den found out one o dem is sharon's frien..den e voice lyk super sweet la..managed to psycho sharon to send me e photo..not bad sia haha..thx sharon u rock hahahahahaha..mayb i'll buy u a drink one day..

kk gotta slp le..parents lyk super not happy i keep staying up late haha..hope i dun fall sick again..gonna sign up for confirmation class tml..hope God will lead me in His will..



ps: half o my left toenail is lyk gone la..damn sick..n e strange thing is..it doesn't hurt..mayb it died long ago haha..


cyall..God bless..


1 Responses to “haha i'm back..!”

  1. Blogger Dom 

    Lol. Long time no see. Glad to hear u're doing well.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out