in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



crap my knee


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



woke up tdy n lazed in bed for quite awhile..*******den aft dat wake up n online..lol..dunno for wad sia i online haha..but jus felt lyk going online..so go lor lor..********

went sch for class tdy..met huat to go..supposed to meet jess de..budden she dunno in e morning msg me say she not meeting us den call us go ourselves n she'll meet us dere when her class start lol..99% is go meet mofo or smth ba haha..

anyway went dere den missed both 184 n 75..when reach we hang ard outside e studio dere den watch justin dey all break..e aloysious break quite nice sia..den e farid oso learning..their top rock v nice i wan learn haha..

tdy ann teach new moves..den oso got go thru e routine..warmups..sia la e crunches make my neck ache more dan my abs..lol..den some o e drills i can't do properly cos o my knee..sia la my old bball injury nw den surface..sian..haha..anyway we learnt la den she oso spent some time recapping last week de..lucky sia last week i nvr go cos in thailand..wad a waste haha.anyway..lucky she go thru..e first time she call us do let her c i totally lyk almost jus stone dere la..

aft dance chill outside e studio cos waiting for jess n weng to come den c if dey going beach road den wan us wait for dem onot..lol..ben not going..den in e end..weng @ gurion's hse celebrating jialing's bdae..den jess dunno where e hell she go lol..sia la last time got dance she so particular say wad cannot late lol..den nw say aiya dance oni ma late nvm..den dis gal ask me if i wan go e DXO dat party thingy c nra dance onot..i say c how first..c e GLs dey all got go onot lor..if i lidat go oso v boring..i oso not familiar wif e nra ppl lol..den huat n ben going some chalet..lol..den she lyk took my number n email n name for dunno wad reason haha..den e wad jae-ey gal ask me if i'm frm lsct haha..den i say ya i c her b4 she oso saw me b4 lol..sia la i so attention seeking meh..lol i tot i quite low profile one lol..wadeva la dunno wad i'm saying nw anyway haha...

anyway..we went to atrium to eat sandwich den went to canteen1 to get e food for thurs..i oni found out it's my i&e event on thurs la lol..sia la i tink jess is lyk doing all e work..eh dun lidat leh let us do some..dun solo urself..lol..went to beach road to find dem n eat..i not v hungry cos already ate e sandwich..so oni eat e porridge..which is fugging nice haha..aft dat walk to bugis den on e way dere my knee suddenly got sharp pain i almost fall down la walao..sia la my knee..dun lidat leh..production coming liao haha..3months to practice oni n ben dey all say is v short time..so dun lidat la lol..walked ard bugis dere..nth much most o e shops oso close le..den afat dat take 851 home lor..

huat say i shld lyk go c a doc for my knee..i'm tinking dat mayb i shld la cos everytime ppl is say dun nd dun nd den in e end got taichi den regret..i scared lidat la..budden oso dun wan waste my parents' money on dis..actually tot o jus telling my mom dis de..budden when i reach hm heard dem say smth abt my mom got smth wrong..lyk sometimes e hand will shake de den oso easily irritated..den going bloodtest on thurs or wed..can't rem when..den lyk..sia la my mom already lidat..if i tell dem most prob dey're gonna lyk bring me go c doc de..den again waste more o their cash..so i tink dun tell la..bear wif it for nw lor..hope my mom's ok..oh God let my mom be ok..

justin call me go break wif dem tml..@ 5..wanna go but lyk go alone abit sian sia..den my knee oso..aiya c how la..tml den decide..going simon's hse on wed morning for discipleship..v long nvr go le..lol..

cyall..oh ya..i'm using firefox nw..it's lyk so much betta den ie la..@ least i can c e side shit in my blog lol...

nite all..God bless


0 Responses to “crap my knee”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out