in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



thursday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is thursday..i&e day..i tot tdy no nd go sch since our project over le..budden yest jess say mr pok do stunt n wan us go down @ 1..for fuck sia..as in..nvr say go dere do wad..jus call us go down..n i was planning to rest @ hm tdy de la..den mayb go meet simon for disipleship..budden..pok wan us to go down..so go lor..

go down dat time met chipto @ jess dat stop den met huat @ pending dere..dunno y nw me huat n jess seldomm go sch together le..almost nvr..tink is cos we can't catch each other's timing ba..esp me..anyway..got off @ np stop.even though huat said we're supposed to go emart dere meet jess first..dunno y i so blur..met ben wong @ canteen 1 dere den went to blk 80...saw lina under e ba blk dere..tink she dun recognise me ba..wan call kai format my c for me de..budden smth happen n i can't even start my com up..so nvm lor..den jess nvr bring lap den wan to use mine..wtf la i mean u nvr call me bring..if i nvr bring den we all gg liao huh..but anyway mine oso can't use..so we went dere for lyk wad..10min? den go le..den jess say i keep mood swinging..wtf la u can't expect me to lyk so high n siao lyk u 24/7 wad..n nvr swing lor it's lyk kept @ dat mood..i'm not lyk yo jess whassup den nxt min fuck u bitch rite lol..

go eat @ canteen 1 den go clubhse awhile den i go acer dere to fix my lappy..k la took 1hr plus waiting time..den tink jess n huat went to find choy to teach dem acmb..took train to bukit batok den take 852..saw some bengs den i was lyk cursing n swearing silently la..dislike dem lyk fuggin shit lidat..

took 852 dat time saw huat @ kap dere..den phone him den he come e back sit..saw shawn on e bus..frm 2e2 dat shawn..ai de..den oso saw haojun..den i tink i called him v loudly la..so fuggin paiseh..lucky he still rem me sia..if not more paiseh lol..den saw shionghung @ macritche dere..wa tdy lyk c alot o ppl..

went hm n lyk started fixing my lap n installing e stuff back..hope won't haf to keep reformatting..

den yest i found out how much i got for abc..15/70..FUCK..it's lyk reali wtf la..den huat n jess say sure get lesser den me de..bullshit sia..huat got 40..jess sure as fuggin hell get higher den huat one la..tink i shld start paying attention in lectures le..my brain has been on holiday since aft FOC..


0 Responses to “thursday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out