in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



aft camp syndrome..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy aft camp slept til abt lyk2..zzz lol..den wake up play td wif yineng hahah..nw is getting more n more fun le lol..budden when end @ abt 4.30 i saw choy tell me in msn dat wad c me ltr lol..den i is lyk super blur den i ask matthew got wad ting den he say is got nra e freshie mass dance lol..wtf la lol..i faster bathe n rush cab down..den it's lyk..actually wan pay lyk wad i haf first..budden it's lyk..walao la both e atm @ atrium n sim oso no more money le wtf zzz..den my card oso super fucked up lol..

den is lyk go studio le den is lyk ann not dere..den is lyk ownself practice..den aft dat sophan say dat ann not coming cos she got smth on @ o school lol..damn crap la lol i wasted lyk wad 6bucks taking cab down frm hm..looks lyk e cabby uncle share my misfortune hahaha..c some o dem dance den is lyk shaomin dance dat time v cute lol..den vanessa is lyk another jessica i tink..dun look lyk much budden when dance dat time is lyk totally different person lol..den aft dat go sit n tok tok wif shane dey all den aft dat go hm lol..

kinda boring day haha..tml going back to sch for dance @ 5 again hahaha...


0 Responses to “aft camp syndrome..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out