in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



lol


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy got nra..aft yest's party @ butter factory haha..it's quite a small place la..looks lyk a nice place to chill out wif some friens n hold a private party hahaha..den e battles dere damn nice hahaha..i tink farid's 'crew' n joe's crew damn dope..mouse oso hahahaha..sia la..hope nxt time i can oso battle wif my own crew sia hahaha..dream long long sia..hahaha..

anyway tdy is lyk..no tutorial..dunno is no amb or imm tutorial..den skipped plants..as usual..den go sch for imm lecture @ 2..budden go dere dat time c nobody @ emart..den i was wonder where dey all go..den when i go lecture den i realised/rem dat lim guek bee bring forward to 1.30..wtf la lol..zzz..den go up dere sit..try to listen..budden towards e end..reali dun get any shit..so play gta for lyk wad..15min..?? anyway..skipped maths lecture too..went to project room to study..k la not bad..@ least nw i noe wad's inflammation hahaha...

nra tdy @ 16 was abit shiong..ann keep telling us ' dun ripple dun ripple dun ripple..' den i was lyk..hmmm who's rippling sia..izit me..den aft class..baowen n david tell me is me n a few other ppl..walao damn paiseh la..budden dey correct me le so hopefully nxt class i won't ripple..lol..actually is not reali i ripple la..is jus wrong count haha..

thanda got new phone le..lol she lyk v happy over it lol..is e k800i..she lyk super excited over it la hahaha..well it's abt time oso le ba..she had her old phone qujite long le..


zzz huiting mei ask me tdy if wan join dat yishun hip hop competition onot..call me ask my friens join..zzz..den i ask dem..den dey say nxt week is ct..which is kinda true..so i tell her nvm lol..cos i oso needa study..needa revise my maths n imm esp..n study my amb which i totally haven't touched @ all la wtf..hmm..tink i shld hide my mouse for nw..so i'll stop playing gta n call o duty..


teddy's going ns dis fri..lol..so fast sia..i still rem when we were kids wif our childish kiddy stunts..den blink o an eye oni..walao..teddy going ns le..so fast la..i wonder if my life will jus woosh by lidat n before i noe it i'm lying on my deathbed dying wif my wife n kids crying beside me or smth..lol..

grah wadeva..gonna study imm in lsr tml..

cyall e nxt time i blog..nite ppl..God bless


0 Responses to “lol”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out