in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



still dancing..!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haha seriously sia..bboy is e pwn..dance is e pwn hahaha..been dancing for lyk dunno how many days straight alr..@ least 5 days haha..budden oso attitude n dulan my mom for abt dat number o days ba..cos she dat time kp me say wad keep dancing n breaking..wait break my bones etc n all dat crap fuck shit..walao damn dulan la dat time..fuck..how can my mom diss dance sia..den i dulan her n everyting for lyk super long alr..fuck sia..grah..i'm lyk even more sure dat no matter wad i do, where i perform or wad i win, as long as it's got smth to do wif dance, i'm not gonna even let my parents have anyting to do wif it..

lol anyway tdy e auditions got lyk wa...chiobu la lol..super happy ahhaah..budden david e frien nvr get in..sadded siaaaaaaaa hahaha..she got those cute cute good gal face haha..nice sia hahaha..den oso got another one..e audition number is wad c1 haha..smile dat time super nice lol..den we sabo shane lyk when she kena call we lyk eh shane shane...lol..pwnage sia hahahaha..

lol i'm gonna train real hard for sat's performance...hope i won't screw up haha..jiayou all..!! =D


0 Responses to “still dancing..!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out