in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



class tdy..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy went for class lol..tink my attitude towards dance needs a little correcting..actually is towards hip hop or studio hip pop ba haha as farid says it..hmm i tink cos although i'm more into bboying nw..i tink i shldn't neglect my basics n stuff sia..after all..nra isn't a bboy club..it's a dance club..tink i shld try to gif as much as i do for class choreos as i gif bboying..haha..tdy is jus totally dunno y lyk no energy..den when ann call me stand centre wa i quite abit stun sia lol..den is somemore right infront leh..den when dancing ann look @ me n gimme e ann smile walao i super bth den i forget steps la..den i jus stone dere n turn ard n look @ ppl..walao..den 2nd time i kena called to stand centre i oso got forget abit..budden not as much ba..cos i tried not to look @ ann..

i tink i nvr do well abit let ann down sia..i tink lyk got abit nvr meet her expectations..i dun wan lyk 辜负 her 期望 for me sia..so i tink i shld seriously lyk prac my basics n isolation more..i dun wanna jus improve @ a normal rate..i wanna improve faster, cos e faster u improve, the higher u can go..but i seem to prac more bboy den anything else haha..

oh ya e pain in my left abs is lyk subsiding..i tink is not appendicitis ba thank GOD..!!! haha..i tink is cos i bboy den overstrain e muscle or smth cos i jus nw tried air chair den walao i kek dat time e muscle dere wa super pain haha..so shld be cos o airchair ba..but nvm..bboy all e way man..i wanna live my bboy life..haha but mayb not to e point o battling wif rf dat lvl yet ba hahaha..

wa e bboy item i tink still quite not ready sia.shane suddenly cmi cos his doc call him rest for one month cos his hemstring muscle tear or smth..i feel for him sia..sure damn sadded one..one month can't powermove sia..wa if i one month can't toprock n footwork i sure bth one..poor shane..lol den nw e showcase e powermove part is all on alex haha..tink he oso will abit stress sia haha..i tink me n david mus faster master our solar/eclipse n windmill respectively so dun nd so jialat haha..den nxt time showcase everyone can showcase one power move den dope alr haha..

oh ya tdy in class walao i dulan sia..i trying to catch e choreo cos i quite tired so abit harder..budden dere's dis damn gay in front o me..kao eh..eyesore sia..shit..dunno y it come stand near me sia..always is as far away as possible one..shit man..i caught him lyk looking @ me wif dat damn gay face oso la..shit man totally hate it..it's jus so gay to be gay la..totally man..zzzz...wa if he or any other gay try anyting funny to me seriously i dun tink i'll gif face la tmd..anti-gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy..


haha tml is full lect day..hope i can stay awake haha..den mayb during break can continue wif e teaching kit for my fyp..den aft dat mus go settle bboy showcase thingy..gonna be kinda lyk a stressful week ahead yeah..God bless ya'll..!!! =D


0 Responses to “class tdy..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out