in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy can't dance..i want to..but my body doesn't want to..it's still tired frm yest..i guess farid's rite haha..we're jus not cut out for powermoves lol..damn man train abit o windmill oni nxt day tired lyk siao..my abs aching..my back muscles aching..my shoulder pain..n i crash onto e spot where i stab for airchair so i can't train dat too lol..n i'm too tired to even train footwork tdy..damn man hahaha..wish i had fredy's body den can lyk instantly recover haha..

wonder how dey do it in korea man..training power everyday..or even style for dat matter..e hands wont pain one meh hahaha..shit man i nd to build up my stamina n strength lol..i can't keep staying weak lyk dis haha..

eve's flying tml..super sian..time flies la..it's lyk jus yest dat we found out she came back..budden we've all been so busy wif our own stuff lyk funka exams n all dat we didn't hang out lyk dat much..mayb e gals did la haha but damn..so fast she's going back to aust liao..sure gonna miss her man..tml got fyp external presentation oso..mus wear formal..sux lol..well no choice ba..last presentation eva in np alr..betta make it smth good..

shit man i randomly tot o my sec sch days n having classes in sec sch..chinese lesson n all lol..reali miss those days..slacking in class den chionging bball aft sch n all..those were e days man..den wif my scouts brothers n all..those days were fun..dey made me wad i am tdy..i mean i love e life i haf nw la but u've gotta admit u'll still look back @ those days n somehow wanna go back to how it was..n nw so fast i'm leaving poly alr..n my fyp sia damn..it was e sux doing e whole paperwork shit n testing o reagents but nw dat it's finally gonna be over i'm kinda glad..but abit sad oso cos it means dat's lyk e end o my poly life alr..damn man..i'm sure gonna miss it..

y does time seem to accelerate nowadays..sux sia i tink b4 i noe it i'll be married wif kids alr..shit man..my youth's running away..i'm gonna make e most outta it while i still haf it sia..i dun wan to end up looking @ my youth tinking..damn i shld've done dat when i was young lol..i guess nw'd be a good time to say the 'i dun wanna grow up' phrase huh hahaha..


0 Responses to “tired”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out