in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



convention full run


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is e first convention full run..supposed to meet ann @ 9.30 de for e renfred prac budden i woke up @ 9 laaaa walao..gg..i was lyk 1hr plus plus late..walao heng ann nvr scold sia..nowadays her temper lyk super good la lol..i tink we seriously nd to haf a few self pracs for e xiao wei part o renfred de cos i reali reali dunno e steps..

full run was..as usual..long waiting time and even more waiting time haha..not so bad la got prac windmill abit..or rather try to windmill..den break abit n try new freeze..n almost broke my neck in e process haha..played wif alex's e rc aeroplane oso but kena kp den nvr play alr..dulan sia _|_ lol..kp lyk butt hair lidat..

suprisingly e formations for my 2 backing items went quite smoothly n quite fast so can faster clear e stage for other items lol..den e showcase de i tink i still not v sure o my formation for allegra's showcase lol..dat one stress sia..near e centre..damn lol..den right beside terence..got one is between terence n seng kiat sia..damn..mus be SUPER clean n sharp n accent mus gao gao la..if not will look even more sloppy lol..

had supper wif ronnie jiajun jaei nicole peggy n xing jus nw..damn la den nicole tell dem abt my blog post den dey say wad my locking got improve den my hse oso v light..will meh i dun tink so leh..i tink not enuf la..but damn..make me damn ps i tink i blush sia..felt my neck lyk hot hot lidat de haha..so ps..but aiya..i tink quite encouraging lol..thx everyone haha..

dere's dis certain item wif a v catchy line in fantazia..or a few lines..or jus a few words haha..but e point is dat it's kinda stuck in my head nw lol..i tink nxt time i wan order dessert i sure sing e song one hahaha..i can imagine e mv part o e song oso sia lol..i tink dat song can use for advertisement sia lol..e song was made for e dessert haha..

tink i shld sleep early for once lol..reali nd dat sleep haha..nites all..God bless


n...HAPPY BDAE MOM..!!! =D (yeah i guess i do love u ba haha)


0 Responses to “convention full run”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out