in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wad haf i become??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



dere seems to be lyk nothing much for me in life nw..i mean i'm not studying, dere's temporarily no dance classes nw, i'm jobless and cashless..seems lyk nth much excites me nw...farid dey all say i nd a gal but haha i'm not so sure abt dat..i'm telling myself to train bboying nw but haha training is oni can train for a limited time oni wad..wad do i do wif e rest o my time..?? i wanna do smth productive..mayb dat's y i'm gonna lyk try getting a job..

went studio tdy to break..told myself to stop being lazy..n to rev my engine again..den when i looked in e mirror, smth occured to me..haf i become lyk those ppl who look n dress e part, but can't dance the part..??i dun wanna be lyk dem..i wanna be good in dance..in bboying..i wanna haf fast n clean footwork..sharp freezes..n some good power..but y am i lazy to train..? i guess i'm kinda disappointed in myself ba i guess..

snap outta it man..u nd to climb outta dis urself..nobody can do it for u..


0 Responses to “wad haf i become??”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out