in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow yest went to watch midnight movie wif some o e Ps plus allegra n suriah lol..dope dope ppl lol..watch e incredible hulk..e movie is not bad so so but as compared to e previous hulk movie damn dis one pwns lol..n smth super amazing happened i was like waiting for my nr1 hm cos everyone e bus come alr den left mine den abit sian o waiting alr so kinda like prayed for e bus to come soon..walao i haven't pray finish e bus like reach e bus stop alr la lol walao oh my God it's amazing haha..early noe i pray earlier lol..

tdy's sermon v interesting..abt how e universe reflect's God's creation..like all e evidence points to e existence o a God..wow i tink 张牧师 super dope he v knowledgeable n can use dat knowledge to like link back to God haha..damn..if i can haf 2 wishes i'd ask for wisdom n knowledge hahaha..lidat dope alr..

went to get my hp wif my mom tdy..waited like super long to get a que number but in e end get e que number alr dey say waiting time to be served is like 5hrs..walao balls to dem sia haha in e end went chongpang dere to recontract..in e end got a v9 cos e htc touch too ex n e lg kf600 no stock so i guess jus take v9 lor lol..

reach hm quarelled wif my mom again..dammit..seems like young time problem reali cannot solve de izit..plus all e characters so diff..diff values, diff point o views n stuff..n my dad's ego oso kinda _|_ dammit..izit dat hard to wanna haf a nice family..??? i guess e oni way to not fight n quarell wif dem is reali to like not appear @ all..no chance to meet, no chance to fight..tried so many ways dis seems to work out e best..haiz..kinda sux to be me huh..


0 Responses to “weekend”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out