in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wow wow wow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow dis few days been seeing quite abit o aloysious n edwin..nra's like senior bboys sia..haha..i mus say their style quite diff frm wad i've been exposed to..n suprisingly aloysious e locking quite nice oso sia haha wow..inspired by edwin to train e airchair stall..den dat time aloysious ask me wad i learning nw..makes me tink i shld like concentrate on one move to n learn it good b4 like going on to other stuff huh..well hope i can learn frm dem ba..absorb abit here n dere n intergrate it into me..to make me a betta bboy haha..

tml gonna meet e opss ppl regarding relief teaching..hope everyting'll go well..n hope i can get employed..n hope i won't wake up late..dat's y i tink i shld sleep early haha..k bb everyone lol..God bless =D


0 Responses to “wow wow wow”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out